PO : Sunn O))) : LA REH 012

I would of thought 1500 copies would be enough but this is already getting flipped for around 100 bucks. But whatever I'm Looking forward to getting this and turning it way up.

That's wild, the last rehearsal demo had 1500 pressed and goes for $35-40 on discogs.  I would have thought this would sell for about the same.

It's weird cause unlike most of their previous limited releases, this one actually was available for more than a week through the Sunn store. I'd assume that this timeframe would be enough to anyone familiar with the availability of such items. The band got my thumbs up this time, they usually make things tough for those willing to obtain limited releases without attending a gig but this time things went out pretty smooth. 

Still, there are copies supposedly left for the euro distro, yet to be launched. Still, it isn't supposed to be a catalog item, so you have to act in a timely manner if you want to secure your copy.

I kept waiting for it to be available at editions mego webstore, where I was able to score the previous rehearsal demo last year. It finally showed up there, but you are just redirected to the official Sunn O))) store.

So I just ordered one there to secure my copy. Actually it was not that expensive $17 + $13 shipped turns out to be almost the same I paid for the first demo

Guest Justin Maheiny

Has it been sold for $100?

It sold for $125 on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sunn-O-La-Reh-012-Vinyl-Lp-Limited-X-1500-Sold-Out-Doom-Sludge-Drone-/131097642847?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e8607475f

I'm not super eBay savvy so I don't know if there's a way to see what else the buyer has purchased but I bet that'd be an entertaining list.