Floorstanding Speakers for Marantz PM6004

I'm looking for some speakers to pair with my new Marantz PM6004. Initially I was leaning toward bookshelf speakers, most likely the KEF Q300. But now I'm toying with the idea of some floorstanders. I'd love to hear some opinions and suggestions on what floorstanding speakers would be a good match for this amp or if I should just stick with bookshelf speakers.

For consideration, the size of the room I'll be using them in is about 270sq feet and I'm trying to keep my budget too $500 as well.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

what kind of music will you be listening to mostly? do you like heavier bass in the music you listen to?

I'm a Rock N Roll kinda guy. Pretty eclectic mix though anything from indie ,pop-punk, post hardcore, to 90's alternative. I like my bass, but I don't want it to be overwhelming.

What is your budget? 

When I was looking at floorstanders, the one that really caught my ear was the Monitor Audio RX-6.  They're actually on sale at Audio Advisor right now for $1298 for the pair. 

Yea I've heard the RX-6's are pretty nice. But unfortunately my budget is only about $500 right now. Was willing to be a bit more flexible but I just had to drop alot of money into my car.

Based on my budget in the beginners guide thread, they recommend:

Wharfedale Diamond 10.5 ($400) retail $950
Kef C7 ($400) retail $800
BOSTON ACOUSTICS A360 ($400) retail $800

Klipsch RF-52 II ($550)

Are any of these viable options or better than the KEF Q300 bookshelf speakers?

Also I found a pair of Factory Refurbished Boston Acoustics RS334's for $500, usually retailed  at $1200. Anyone have any experience with these?