eBay Final Day: Death Cab, This is Hell, Heavens

jhulud

Guest scriptedrain
http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/heavensppv1000

That's just fuckin pathetic on the buyer's part.

Actually, that was listed after the auction ended & that is a completely different limitation. Although there isn't really any difference in the records, maybe the limitation might make the record worth more. Also, the Heavens record has been selling for $30+ for a while now. Nice try though.

EDIT: Also, my main problem was you calling someone pathetic. I don't give a shit if I was the seller. I'm sorry that everyone isn't as smart & all knowing as you. It wasn't my intention to sell the record for that much. I'm just as surprised as everyone else. I just think you're a piece of shit for calling someone pathetic. That's all.

??? I didn't call anyone pathetic. I said the action was pathetic. My main problem is that you called me a piece of shit, and on top of that, you called me a piece of shit because you thought I was insulting someone. I believe the expression is the pot calling the kettle black.

^^ Virgil received the last leftover copies of the Heavens LP from Joe Steinbrick (sp?).

The argument here is that roebot posted one on eBay way before Virgil had gotten them. At the end, it sold for $61 when it could have been purchased for a lot less from VC. Although VC sold out of them within 4 hours of posting them up in the store.

And now roebot and Jeff (ScriptedRain) are at each other's throats due to a misunderstanding.