Would anybody be interested in these??

Kjm23

Hello,

I have these extra records for sale or trade. I do not have any specific wants but if you have a trade list let me know. If interested in buying just make me a offer. Thanks

7"s

The Casket Lottery - Lost At Sea (Green Vinyl)

12"s

Death Cab For Cutie - Plans (Sealed) (x2)

The Casket Lottery - Choosing Bronze (Black Vinyl)

The Casket Lottery - Moving Mountains (Purple Vinyl)

Desaparecidos - Read Music/Speak Spanish (Sealed)

White Stripes - De Stijl (Sealed Vinyl)

Thanks,

Brian

sorry about that -- i'll consider trades for everything listed, but the ones already listed for trade i would have no qualms giving up.

Well I like all the Alkaline Trio stuff I guess I would be most interested in the Split with Hot Water Music or the one with Blue Meenies, but I would take the All on Black as well, lmk what you think.

Brian

I'm also interested in the Casket Lottery - Moving Mountains on purple, if you want to look at my list.

Just curious but are you just trading the FOR TRADE stuff or can I just list what I like and we can go from there. Lmk

Brian

Just list whatever you see that you're interested in. I'll let you know if I absolutely won't let go of it.

Just curious but are you just trading the FOR TRADE stuff or can I just list what I like and we can go from there. Lmk

Brian

Just list whatever you see that you're interested in. I'll let you know if I absolutely won't let go of it.

Okay here is what I like.

Get Up Kids, The / The Anniversary Split

Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins Rabbit Fur Coat

Piebald The Rock Revolution Will Not Be Televised

Lmk,

Brian

I could part with TGUK/Anniversary split, but not the other two. The Jenny Lewis LP is still available new all over the place.

Yeah I know just seeing if I could get it without spending any money. Is there anything you can throw in with the split maybe the loveteller. Also are all these on black vinyl? Lmk what you think.

Thanks,

Brian

I could part with TGUK/Anniversary split, but not the other two. The Jenny Lewis LP is still available new all over the place.

Yeah I know just seeing if I could get it without spending any money. Is there anything you can throw in with the split maybe the loveteller. Also are all these on black vinyl? Lmk what you think.

Thanks,

Brian

Yeah, I'd be willing to do the Anniversary/TGUK split and Loveteller.

Thanks,

Brian

Yeah, I'd be willing to do the Anniversary/TGUK split and Loveteller.

PM sent.

Thanks,

Brian