PO: WE ARE SCIENTISTS - TV en Français LP (Hot Pink /300)

TV_digital_small.jpg

OUT MARCH 3RD

Rumors have been flying, whispers have been slithering, bookies have been accepting wagers — it can finally stop! We’re excited to announce the release of TV en Français, our fourth studio album, on March 3rd (or 4th, depending on your map coordinates).

This incredible beast, our finest work to date, was recorded entirely in New York City with super-producer Chris Coady (Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Yuck, Beach House, Smith Westerns) and our constant collaborator Andy Burrows (drums, keys, angelic voice). Every copy of TVeF comes with the following songs:

1. What You Do Best
  2. Dumb Luck
  3. Make It Easy
  4. Sprinkles
  5. Courage
  6. Overreacting
  7. Return The Favor
  8. Slow Down
  9. Don’t Blow It
  10. Take An Arrow

We can’t wait for you to hear these things. GODDAMMIT THEY’RE GOOD.

Coming up before release day: There are limited-edition vinyl in fancy colors and signed CDs available for pre-order; there are filthy, beautiful videos coming down the pike; there is our ever-expanding spring tour beginning in just 45 days — in short, lots to be excited about. If you’re reading this with a friend, now might be the time for a high five. If you’re in a crowded public place, consider standing up on a table, banging on your glass with a fork, and letting everybody know the good news. And if you’re all alone, well, what’s to stop you from masturbating in celebration? You’re very, very welcome.

New video/single:

US Residents can preorder the pink (/300) (or black) vinyl here:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/dine-alone-records/artist/?id=401

UK Residents can preorder here: (though I only see 'pink vinyl' mentioned in the bundles)

http://wearescientists.firebrandstore.com/new-stuff

okay. some people consider Bitching! their second. 

Well, all i'd say is... if you thought their style really changed from WL&S to BTM, and didn't like Barbara (which I think is kinda the halfway point between the two), you probably won't care for the new album either. I probably would have stopped listening to them if I didn't keep seeing them live. They remain my favorite live band. Perhaps seeing them live will change your mind on their other stuff.

• 3 weeks later...