Sleepercar-West Texas

JimSLEEPERCAR

Sleepercar / Jim

Originally Posted by bleeder01

"Jim,

Regarding the world of vinyl...are there any plans to release either West Texas and/or the Quiet EP on vinyl?"

quiet is part of a trilogy i am planning on- so it will be on vinyl at some point- i am sure west texas will as well- we will get there- i hope!

man, i hadn't heard anything about follow ups to quiet...now i cant wait! good work

p.s. he also said there will be a sleepercar 7" with some b-sides on it in a couple of months. he didnt specify if it was the same as the preorder, but hopefully it is in addition to

haha yeah i asked that question! he said the b-side is one of the songs from the youtube videos so i am looking forward to that. i am hoping the preorder 7in from insound is a sleepercar album and not some random record thrown in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
yea, mymerchtable will have copies guaranteed.. if you can catch the tour itself it would be great because we're also going to have a limited black lungs and city and colour 7" too!

does that include the weird little festival in estevan, sk? there's a chance i might be able to cover it for work.

• 2 weeks later...