The Super Bowl Shuffle charity 7" (feat. Jim James, Tim Harrington, Lil Bub)

Marc: Since I didn't have the B-side ready when I launched the Bandcampe page (before the vinyl was even part of the equation), I didn't put it up for download. Not sure when I'll be able to get to it, since I'm out of town and don't have access to the files...but I'll make sure to get it up as part of the release. So hopefully that will allow you to download it. If not, I can email it directly to you.

I'm pumped that everyone seems to be happy with how it all turned out. As you've noticed, I went a little overboard on the packaging to make up for the wait. It was a lot of work, my favorite shirt and hat STILL smell like ink, and I'm still recovering from the papercuts...but it was worth every bit of it and then some.

I do have some of the black run left, in case anyone has a specific cover they wanted. If you'd prefer not to pony up for an extra copy, that's understandable though. Plus trading and hunting is half the fun.

And permafaust, if memory serves, there were a few that were very dark purple and slightly translucent (I looked at every single one, because I'm a vinyl nerd and all). That's probably what you got. It could very easily be mistaken for black at a glance.

No international shipping at all (going from the BC page)?. I'd love a Scott Aukerman cover.

Marc: Since I didn't have the B-side ready when I launched the Bandcampe page (before the vinyl was even part of the equation), I didn't put it up for download. Not sure when I'll be able to get to it, since I'm out of town and don't have access to the files...but I'll make sure to get it up as part of the release. So hopefully that will allow you to download it. If not, I can email it directly to you.

cool thanks!!

bossdj26: Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the song itself. Alex Smith, Kevin Ratterman, and everyone who contributed outdid themselves.

natenomm: Half are blue and half are red (cyan and magenta, if we're getting nerdy)

duckula: I couldn't deal with international shipments for the preorder because of the massive number of records that I had to personally prep and ship. I could probably take care of you now, though.