Different Kitchen Records (U.K) - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

salaho

If you haven't checked my store I do have some (quite) good things.......

Ma Jolie - Compared To Giants LP GREEN Vinyl/60 Exclusively in my Store

The Bomb - Indecision 2xLP Lavender and White Vinyl/50

Sister Kisser/Rumspringer Split 7" WHITE/100

Samiam - Whatever's Got You Down LP BLUE/YELLOW "CLOUDS" Vinyl/100

Marathon - S/t LP RED Vinyl/112

Chris Wollard And The Ship Thieves - Canyons LP GREEN Vinyl/250 Exclusively in my store

Grabass Charlestons - Dale And The Careeners LP COKE-BOTTLE CLEAR Vinyl/100 Exclusively in my Store

Lemuria - The First Collection LP RED Vinyl/100 (pressed for their Euro tour last Year!)

European pressings of Iron Chic's - Not Like This on 180gram Black Vinyl, Spooky Action 7" on Clear Vinyl, 

I also stock all(most) Speedowax and YoYo records releases......................

Shit. Again. I swear I've bought all the lps you have in the distro.

I'll have a look and see if I haven't already bought it all.

I know I say it in every thread you make, but this is a seriously good distro. And he packages records PERFECTLY. Everyone should have a fun time ordering. Ohhh and the music he stocks is great too

I know I say it in every thread you make, but this is a seriously good distro. And he packages records PERFECTLY. Everyone should have a fun time ordering. Ohhh and the music he stocks is great too

This! DK has been the first UK distro I bought from shipping records in actual record mailers (not those horrible flimsy UK mailers).

If I live in the US and make an order will it be shipped in some paper thin shitty "packet?" I just had to cancel an order for the new Actress cuz the French company wouldn't ship it in a quality mailer. They offered free shipping as well.

They get shipped perfectly. New good quality LP mailers, outside the jacket and all with an outer sleeve.

I've ordered from DK 4-5 times now over the last year, and haven't been disappointed yet. A really great quality distro

• 3 weeks later...