WTS/WTT Jack's Mannequin (All 3 LP's) Senses Fail The Fire, Still Searching, The Chariot

Guest iloverecords21

We all have a gimmick to try to get the most for our records that mean a lot to us. His was just a little extreme. I know he prolly isn't going to respond to me about the vinyl, but I'm willing to give him a chance to get what I need.

PROLLY is not a fucking word. There is a special place in Hell for people who use it.

Also, no. You are silly stupid

they talk shit, but rynflnnry ordered something from this guy and is now mad because he made a shit decision in paying more than he should for something to help out some guy hes never met. 

i don't think that's really the case. i'm not mad - i got my record.

regardless of how my case went, this dude is a notorious wackjob and has done and said worse than just asking me for 15 extra bucks for a record under false pretenses. I would have paid that price in the end regardless of his reasoning, but being lied to and deceived is a whole other story.  it's just not worth the headache, and i would advise anyone who comes across this guy/his topics to steer clear.