White Wives - Happeners

jos464

A-F Records has put up more copies of White Wives - Happeners. Not sure if this is a new pressing. I believe this was previously sold out via Adeline Records. You can choose between all three covers and two colors of vinyl (purple and blue).

http://store.anti-flag.com/index.php/music/vinyl/white-wives-happeners-lp.html

They collected all the left over sets from when they first put it out. They put these up on AF Web site with the S/T 7" Preorder in October. I got a Wrath Cover with blue at a show. Two more copies would make a mini set. A blue Wrath, A purple Gluttony and the mysterious sealed Envy of unknown color, That one's the key to the mini set; "The Mysterious Sealed Envy of Unknown Color." It's the perfect collection and would go along with the Happeners theme.

Amazing record but it doesn't do their live show any justice. I never heard of them until they started playing their set as an opener at HWM's Exister rec release show in Philly. Most blown away I've ever been by an opener band. Plus, I hadn't heard of Daylight either and they were the first opener.

its the same first pressing of 999. 3 different covers. 3 different color variants.

Three colors... What was the third color? I always hear people say 500 blue, 500, purple with the three covers, 1000 total. But I've seen pictures of both opaque purple swirl and translucenty swirly purple. That could be three...The Bass player told me it was 500 each color per cover, 3000 total but I've never seen any pressing source...

Did any one pick this up? I'm surprised they still have them...The cover songs are great and I'm down with art prints. I got one at the show and this is on foil and it pretty cheap...

http://store.lockandkeyco.com/album/howls-for-sade