The Night Marchers - "See You in Magic" LP?

Guest baseball
It'd be nice if they had LPs when I see them May 10th. Haven't found any info though.

I'll be at that show as well. They better have records there. I know Speedo is a big fan of the vinyl format. Obits are playing too - their last shows in DC/Balto were amazing.

Cool, mattramone from here will be at that show too. And some people from punknews. Hit us up via PM if you want to say hi.

What kind of music do the Obits play? I haven't heard them.

I'll be at that show as well. They better have records there. I know Speedo is a big fan of the vinyl format. Obits are playing too - their last shows in DC/Balto were amazing.

Cool, mattramone from here will be at that show too. And some people from punknews. Hit us up via PM if you want to say hi.

I'll definitely hit you guys up.

Obits is Rick Froberg (Drive Like Jehu/Hot Snakes) and some other guys. It's garage rock, so it fits perfectly with the Night Marchers sound. Should be a fun night getting blasted on cheap beer at the Ottobar.

I'll definitely hit you guys up.

Obits is Rick Froberg (Drive Like Jehu/Hot Snakes) and some other guys. It's garage rock, so it fits perfectly with the Night Marchers sound. Should be a fun night getting blasted on cheap beer at the Ottobar.

Until we started asking around, we didn't realize how many people here and on the Org were from the MD/DC/VA area. I think we need name tags.