WTB: Electric Guitar (Fender Electric Models)

kamalatapes

If you want to save some cash mate you should check out the Squier Classic Vibe line some quality stuff in there.

I have a butterscotch blonde Squire Affinity Tele that I'd put up against anything under an American Tele. The treble/mid/bass switch is super cheap though so switch that out for a standard Tele switch and you're golden.

If you want to save some cash mate you should check out the Squier Classic Vibe line some quality stuff in there. 

Yes I've seen those! They look and feel good for sure! I haven't had the pleasure of playing one enough though... specifically the Squier Mustang. Really good deal on those.

the MiM stuff isn't so bad. It's all Fender parts still even if it is made in Mexico. I bought a new Jazzmaster, made in Mexico, after selling my Gibson a few months back, and it's by far one of the best guitars I have ever owned/played. Way happy spending several hundred less than the American made ones. Good luck on your hunt!!

Look at used guitars on GuitarCenter.com, I bought my strat used there for $300 less than listing price and it was in like-new condition. Only blemish it has was a teeny tiny belt buckle scratch on the the back I haven't even looked at since I gave an initial inspection.

I did just that! Thanks for the heads up, JagStang will be mines anyday soon!