DF Member 'Rootofallevil'?

autumnalequinox

Hey, all!

I wasn't sure where to post this bad boy, but I figured this thread would work as well as any.

Has anyone ever dealt with a member of DeadFormat called 'rootofallevil'? They claim to be named Liam Connolly, but their Spotify link on DF goes straight to a girl named Laura Stewart.

We agreed on a trade in July of 2012, where I sent out a poster, 7", and 12". By August, they claimed that they hadn't received my package, as I hadn't either, and I haven't heard back since then. I was fairly new to the DeadFormat community then, and probably could've handled the situation differently, but still.

If anyone has any information about this person, please let me know? Thanks!

Chalk it up as a bad experience.

Don't ever let things ride for that long. When it comes to trading these days. So many unreliable folk are doing dumb shit. If I were to go in to a trade, I'd get both parties to send each other the value of the record via PayPal. Send the record with tracking. Once both have received the record refund each other the money, or keep it if the value is the same.

Chalk it up as a bad experience.

Don't ever let things ride for that long. When it comes to trading these days. So many unreliable folk are doing dumb shit. If I were to go in to a trade, I'd get both parties to send each other the value of the record via PayPal. Send the record with tracking. Once both have received the record refund each other the money, or keep it if the value is the same.