Wanted - Thrice TAITA w/Special Edition Liner Notes

iammattman27

Help me out, I know there was a CD release of TAITA that included special liner notes on individual cards. Is this version still available? I see a digipak for sale on some shady websites for $8, but if it was a limited edition, I have a hard time believing it's still available at that price and new. I would consider buying a used copy with the cards included, but would even be happy if someone was kind enough to scan them and send me an electronic copy. I just like reading the band's comments on the songs.

Thanks.

Help me out, I know there was a CD release of TAITA that included special liner notes on individual cards. Is this version still available? I see a digipak for sale on some shady websites for $8, but if it was a limited edition, I have a hard time believing it's still available at that price and new. I would consider buying a used copy with the cards included, but would even be happy if someone was kind enough to scan them and send me an electronic copy. I just like reading the band's comments on the songs.

Thanks.

I remember being in a similar situation years ago.  I found the deluxe edition still listed on some weird site for $12.  Decided it was worth a shot and placed an order... and sure enough, it arrived a week later.  Really cool liner notes -- I'd take the $8.00 gamble.  If you still keep hitting dead ends, I'll see if I can't find mine.

There should be a transcript of all the liner notes posted online somewhere, too.  I recall seeing it many moons ago.

I definitely have this and I'm 99% sure it's signed by all 4 members. I'm in the UK but would you be interested in this? No idea off the top of my head what it's worth but as I'm back at my parents next week I can dig it out if you are.

Thanks for the offer and the other replies. I wouldn't be able to make you a fair offer, I'm sure you can get quite a bit for the signed copy.

I'll look around at record stores, and take the online gamble if needed.

Thanks again.

I remember being in a similar situation years ago.  I found the deluxe edition still listed on some weird site for $12.  Decided it was worth a shot and placed an order... and sure enough, it arrived a week later.  Really cool liner notes -- I'd take the $8.00 gamble.  If you still keep hitting dead ends, I'll see if I can't find mine.

There should be a transcript of all the liner notes posted online somewhere, too.  I recall seeing it many moons ago.

Was there a digipak release that didn't have the liner note cards? I have the original standard jewel case without them, and the stuff I see on the shady sites says digipak but not deluxe.

Thanks for the offer and the other replies. I wouldn't be able to make you a fair offer, I'm sure you can get quite a bit for the signed copy.

I'll look around at record stores, and take the online gamble if needed.

Thanks again.

I'm not that attached to it. I'll consider a trade for vinyl if you have a tradelist?

I'm not that attached to it. I'll consider a trade for vinyl if you have a tradelist?

Sorry, I don't have a trade list. Still trying to build my collection. Thanks for the offer though.

I've actually got two copies of this.  One opened, and one unopened.  I don't think there was another version that was a digipak, but I'm not 100%.  I could probably scan the cards for you, possibly.

Scan would be awesome. Not willing to part with one?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...