What are your future gear plans?

Ugh twist my arm everyone. Just ordered the Sonus Fabers.

Also not to rag on what is obviously a great speaker, but did you consider Dynaudio excite x12s?  Sonus Faber seem to be a go-to for classical music, but they can lack punch needed for rock music to some ears.  I've heard the Dynaudio's seem to satisfy a much wider range of music lovers.

I just recently picked up my pro-ject debut III. Currently I'm playing through a crap RCA receiver I got in 06 through JBL 4410s. I got my speakers on pure luck for free. Right now it' sounds OKAY, but I know I'm going to need to upgrade to get the most out of my records. Im looking to upgrade my amp on about a a $400 budget. Any suggestions on new/vintage amps to pair with my speakers? I've looked at some of the amps in the don't buy a crosley thread, just wondering if there's any amp that's great for studio monitor speakers like mine?

A vintage Marantz and those JBLs would be a match made in heaven.  Sansui or Pioneer would also be nice.  If you don't want to deal with vintage gear I would suggest one of the modern Marantz integrateds, but you'll need at least 80wpc for those 4410s or else the low end response will suffer.  I would stay away from Yamaha and other bright amps, those JBLs are pretty brilliant in the top end and a bright amp would turn that brilliance into shrillness.

Also not to rag on what is obviously a great speaker, but did you consider Dynaudio excite x12s?  Sonus Faber seem to be a go-to for classical music, but they can lack punch needed for rock music to some ears.  I've heard the Dynaudio's seem to satisfy a much wider range of music lovers.

I'll quote a Stereophile review...

"As I selected tracks from Frank Zappa's You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol.2: The Helsinki Concert (3 LPs, Barking Pumpkin 2 BP D1 74217), I homed in on those tracks with significant content by mallet percussionist Ruth Underwood. Listening to a snappy medley of "The Dog Breath Variations" and "Uncle Meat" that, two decades later, influenced the versions on The Yellow Shark, the last recording Zappa made before he died, I followed every gorgeous thwack of Underwood's marimba as the Sonus Faber reproduced the most difficult passages without smear, and with air between each note and the next. It made me think how much I liked the arrangements of these tunes on Zappa's Uncle Meat, his fifth album with the original Mothers of Invention. I think this may be my favorite Zappa album; sonically it was certainly his best, at least on the original Bizarre/Reprise vinyl pressing. And the transient articulation of the fast passages on Egberto Gismonti's Dança das Cabeças (LP, ECM 1089) rendered the master's eight-string guitar with clear delineations of pitch, dynamics, and phrasing."