NFL Draft

I fear my beloved Broncos will somehow fuck it up...their recent drafts have been dreadful.

That being said, Ryan Clady out of Boise State (holla!) would be a very good fit. Cutler's going to get killed soon without a good line.

Broncos got your boy Clady. I hope he's as good as advertised and not another George Foster clone.

I fear my beloved Broncos will somehow fuck it up...their recent drafts have been dreadful.

That being said, Ryan Clady out of Boise State (holla!) would be a very good fit. Cutler's going to get killed soon without a good line.

Broncos got your boy Clady. I hope he's as good as advertised and not another George Foster clone.

Dude's a monster -- 6'6", 316 lbs. Didn't realize he was so big. (That's what she said...)

Guest scriptedrain

Oh, and I'm a huge hockey fan, but how can you guys watch the NHL draft? With a very few exceptions, you won't see those guys play for years.

I'm excited that Dallas picked up Felix Jones and Mike Jenkins. After the first round, though, I just can't watch.

Ditto. They picked up Martellus Bennet, a tight end from Texas A&M (where I go to school right now) in the second round. That was pretty neat. A friend of mine said it was a horrible decision, but I don't think it was terrible. I would've tried to pick up a safety if I were Jerry Jones and crew, but I'm ok with their choices.

After doing some reading, the Steelers seemed to have got 2 great first round picks. I don't know if they were the best for the team, but they should be solid contributors. We'll probably have the #1 running game again, awesome. I thought they should have went more towards beefing up the offensive line, but I won't argue.