PO: These New Puritans - Magnetic Field

Released as part of their new interactive installation, limited to 500 hand numbers and signed by the band.  This sounds pretty cool and I LOVE Hidden, but am just so-so on Field of Reeds, and with the price on this (not to mention shipping) I'll probably have to let it go, but I'm tempted.

http://www.vfeditions.com/product/view/160

Vinyl Factory prices are high but they make some amazing products. And they have the best customer service I've ever experienced. I once ordered a David Lynch album they released from Amazon. When i pre-orderd it it said it was signed by Vaughan Oliver who designed a lot of 4ad artwork of which i was a fan. When I got it it was not signed. So I emailed VF who apologized and said that the signing never happened. He then asked if he could offer me something else. I told him that i was bummed that i missed out on the limited XX signed 3lp set they did the previous year and if he ever found any extras to let me buy one. Well a couple weeks later a copy of the XX signed set showed up at my house with an apology letter. Who else does that?