Dark Side of the Moon UHQR

NEtimeMusic

Collector's Item in nearly flawless condition. Very light shelf wear on the outer box. Inner box is perfect. Record itself has one small scuff on one side that should not affect playback.

On ebay, this record in this condition will sell for upwards of $1300. I've seen them go for nearly $2000 used and nearly $3000 for a sealed copy.

I am hoping to have an offer of $800

anyone interested?

Recent ebay stats show a range of 216-780 in recent sales. 

Don't bullshit your numbers when anyone can easily check them.

I have not checked ebay recently, but the last time I looked, ones in similar condition to the one I am selling were going for much much more than that. Most likely these were not in the best condition. I'm not "bullshitting my prices." I saw one sell for $1700 about a year ago that was opened and in Like New condition. Thanks for your interest

Excuse me, the sealed one is 873.

Theres another sealed one for 925 too.

This is an excellent record and I'm a huge fan of mobile fidelity pressings (I own the standard MFSL half-speed copy of this myself), but the prices you're talking about are pure fantasy.  Maybe you think this record is worth that much, and that's great, I'm sure it means a lot to you, but I'm simply warning buyers here that this is not a reasonable price for an open copy.

direct copy and paste from discogs:

• Lowest: $413.81
  • Median: $551.74
  • Highest: $1,034.52

That's the highest price this record has commanded on discogs in the history of the site.

I don't see those on ebay anywhere. can you post a link? Also on Discogs it shows there are currently 3 available. The cheapest one is $826, and it is labeled as VG+ which means scuffs and scratches most likely.

I don't think that anyone will be able to find this record in as good of condition for less than I am asking for. They might get one with scratches all over it and scuffs on the box for less money, and if they want that, then that's their call.