EHughes527

[PO Now] Infected Mushroom - Return To The Sauce // Limited to 500 White Vinyl 2xLPs

Update: it's live! 

https://infected-mushroom.com/merch/return-to-the-sauce-vinyl

!!! 

Infected Mushroom fans don't need to be told how hard it is to find anything of theirs on wax for a decent price.

Here's a rare chance to buy at retail!

-

Infected Mushroom Vinyl coming next

Edited by EHughes527

6 minutes ago, piky0032 said:

The only one ive managed to find is IM Supervisor.......Would be awesome to have more IM albums on vinyl

A really nice repress of Converting Vegitarians with all the tracks would be great

I've got BP Empire, Classical Mushroom and a 12" single or two. I would LOVE to get IM Supervisor and CV as you've said.

https://www.facebook.com/infectedmushroom/photos/a.64524812260.84545.8811047260/10155253700147261/?type=3&theater

WHO WANTS SIGNED VINYL??!!
Purchase your tix online for our DJ Set Oct 21st atMonarch Theatre and you'll be entered into a raffle to win a signed copy of Return to the Sauce on vinyl and a lot more!

Edited by EHughes527

On 10/6/2017 at 2:34 AM, piky0032 said:

Where did you see this? Cant seem to find it......

Also.....very keen

It was their IG profile pic at the time that I posted it, however they seem to have changed it since then.

So it looks like it'll be white vinyl, I also got them to reply to a FB message asking if the vinyl would be available outside of these show-raffles and they replied "VERY soon". So keep watch folks. 

22228498_10155253700147261_2672501538659

Edited by EHughes527