NBA Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
i dont know about you but the cavs are on fire. aint no way we are going down. if everyone is healthy it is going to be a game 6 win against the lakers.

How many times have the Cavs lost at home? Oh that's right 1. Who beat them? Oh that's right, the Lakers. Hmmm...I wouldn't be too sure of myself. If the Cavs make the finals and the Lakers do the same it'll be a hell of a series, no doubt. But its ludicrous to believe the Cavs would beat the Lakers four times in six games.

i dont know about you but the cavs are on fire. aint no way we are going down. if everyone is healthy it is going to be a game 6 win against the lakers.

How many times have the Cavs lost at home? Oh that's right 1. Who beat them? Oh that's right, the Lakers. Hmmm...I wouldn't be too sure of myself. If the Cavs make the finals and the Lakers do the same it'll be a hell of a series, no doubt. But its ludicrous to believe the Cavs would beat the Lakers four times in six games.

Yea the Cavs are incredible at home but the Lakers are pretty damn incredible on the road and I dont see the Cavs beating the Lakers 4 times in 7 games. They havent beat them so far this year.

Yea the Cavs are incredible at home but the Lakers are pretty damn incredible on the road and I dont see the Cavs beating the Lakers 4 times in 7 games. They havent beat them so far this year.

Indeed. Its certainly not something for anyone to take for granted, at the very least.

kobe can suck my dick. they almost lost to the clippers.

listen im a cleveland fan and all i had was the indians in the early 90's and we couldnt win shit. call it a gut feeling but i think its going to be our year.

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades my friend. And the only reason LeBron is going nuts is because of all he learned from Kobe, so be grateful.

kobe can suck my dick. they almost lost to the clippers.

listen im a cleveland fan and all i had was the indians in the early 90's and we couldnt win shit. call it a gut feeling but i think its going to be our year.

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades my friend. And the only reason LeBron is going nuts is because of all he learned from Kobe, so be grateful.

man so he's been going nuts for how long? i never really payed attention to basketball in my early years, but the whole lebron thing got it started for me. i love watching it now. i even watch LA games. im stickin to my guns though.

man so he's been going nuts for how long? i never really payed attention to basketball in my early years, but the whole lebron thing got it started for me. i love watching it now. i even watch LA games. im stickin to my guns though.

LeBron has taken his game to a new level this year. All has to do with, and he tells people this, what he learned from Bryant during the Olympics about work ethic and drive.

LeBron has taken his game to a new level this year. All has to do with, and he tells people this, what he learned from Bryant during the Olympics about work ethic and drive.

thats awesome.........i hope he thanks kobe when we win the championship.

thats awesome.........i hope he thanks kobe when we win the championship.

The only championship you're winning comes with Eastern Conference as the prefix.