NBA Discussion

glad he got suspended for that elbow, totally stupid move on his part.

Yeah, I agree. It was stupid. They have been real physical with him and he lost his composure. There was no way that they could have not suspended him. Looks like this will come down to the 7th game. I don't think that the magic can win without howard and lee.

However, I would also like to express my frustration with the calls that Iguodala is getting. I don't know when he became Kobe or D-Wade, but some of the whistles blown on his drives are rediculous. (Not that D12 doesn't get his share.)

I can't disagree, I am a bit surprised at the 'treatment' Andre Iguadala is getting, but like you said, Howard does get them as well, so I guess it evens out.

i apologize for making you sit through the bullshit banter between skip bayless and jalen rose, but this is the Rondo foul from last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfuca1JM410&hl=en&fs=1

I hate Skip Bayless but he's right. Watching it again it doesnt even look like Rondo was going for the ball. I think he saw Miller going to an open basket and just did whatever he could to keep him from getting there and it worked. He just wound up and smacked the shit out of Miller. Should be interesting to see what happens next time Rondo drives the paint when Millers standing there. Would LOVE to see Rondo get put on his ass.

i apologize for making you sit through the bullshit banter between skip bayless and jalen rose, but this is the Rondo foul from last night...

If that foul happened at any other point in the game, I do think that the would have called a flagrant. They don't want to give the opposing team the shots and the ball to end the game against the defending champions.

I also think that the NBA did not rule it a flagrant after the fact, because they didn't want to open the playing field for a dispute of the results of the game.

Oh well.

question........

what do you have to do to get a flagrant 2?

hopefully this works, as i'm at work and can't access youtube, but i got this link from google....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itu6BeKEi8Y&hl=en&fs=1

so is what rondo did to hinrich a flagrant 2. he held his arm and pushed him into the press booth.

I missed that Rondo play on Hinrich. Im sure Ill see it in the highlights. Rondo is really fucking dirty tho. The more you watch him the more you realize he is a little bitch. Hes extremely talented but I cant stand him. I cant wait til someone knocks the shit out of him when he tries to drive the lane.

......aaaaaaand Boston/Chicago go to another OT. I really hope Chicago pulls this one out.

so, I got to shoot at half time from half court at the Magic/Sixers game tonight for $2500.

end result: I don't have $2,500, and I airball'd in front of a lot of people.

Damn, I watched that whole game, but changed it at half time to watch the Bulls. I tried to record it, but my wife was already recording fucking Parks and Recreation.

Sucks you missed the shot! Did you shoot regular or throw it overhand? Did the crowd make any reaction when you airballed it?

so, I got to shoot at half time from half court at the Magic/Sixers game tonight for $2500.

end result: I don't have $2,500, and I airball'd in front of a lot of people.

Damn, I watched that whole game, but changed it at half time to watch the Bulls. I tried to record it, but my wife was already recording fucking Parks and Recreation.

Sucks you missed the shot! Did you shoot regular or throw it overhand? Did the crowd make any reaction when you airballed it?

i shot regular, took two steps, probably should of tried overhead (like a soccer inbound). I was 3rd to last, and everybody in front of me had airballed as well, so I think the crowd was just bored by the time I shot, haha. being at half court, it looks pretty damn close, but yeah, very misleading.

Guest smccown13
looks like the rockets will win and make it out of the 1st round, with t-mac not playing.

lol @ t-mac

i still remember how he was up 3 - 1 in the 1st round w/ the magic and he was talking like he was going to make it out.

sucker

Backed..but I still rep my t-mac jersey @ work.

[image]