Lawrence Arms / Broadways vinyl news!

minty

It's the larry arms record I listen to the least...but it's still awesome!

it's the only tla cd i had for almost 3 years. then decided to get more, haha.

Apathy was the record that got me into them. They were also the first ever band I saw live back in '03 (apart from some shitty band who played before them...but that doesn't count)

it's the only tla cd i had for almost 3 years. then decided to get more, haha.

Apathy was the record that got me into them. They were also the first ever band I saw live back in '03 (apart from some shitty band who played before them...but that doesn't count)

hmmmm. i never got into apathy, least favorite record.

i remember back when guided tour hadnt even come out yet, i remember doing a mailorder through asian man...i already had the broadways broken star and asked mike if the broadways would be doing anything new...he wrote me back a letter with my order explaing that the broadways broke up and that a new band was forming called the lawrence arms....this was i think in july of that year and he said a new cd by them called guided tour was coming out that september...i remember being so excited to hear it, then i got it in the mail and it changed my life forever...that cd is forsure amazing! that cd and ghost stories dont get the due credit that they forsure deserve

fuckin, guided tour is probably in my top 5 favorite cd's ever. i need every variant of this so bad.

I will be checking the AMR all the time because i will need every variant of every album because they are pretty much my favorite band ever. If i was a chick i would totally rape brendan

anyways... Im excited

fuckin, guided tour is probably in my top 5 favorite cd's ever. i need every variant of this so bad.

I will be checking the AMR all the time because i will need every variant of every album because they are pretty much my favorite band ever. If i was a chick i would totally rape brendan

anyways... Im excited

totally agree...they are my favorite band ever...have seen them 50+ times....the farthest i have traveled is from san diego to chicago....anything that involves them and there past bands, i love