MINUS THE BEAR “Planet of Ice” dbl LP repress

Guest admin1338560633

upon further listening i have no problem with the music...it's just the lyrics that bother me. specifically, the chorus part that goes, "And there's nothing wrong with a single inch and the same position."

maybe i'm a prude, but i liked it better when sex jams left something to the imagination. like a well-written allusion or metaphor. it's just something in the way he delivers that line....i can't put my finger on it.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my thread about the bonus disc packaged with the CD version, xfedaykinx had the idea to put out the bonus tracks as a 7". I think this needs to happen. Or maybe even a single-sided 10", I dunno.

I second that! It would be awesome addition to the repress...unless it's too late to do it.

Any thoughts on this Virgil?

a bonus 7" would be awesome. i'd rather it be released separately though.

also, i mentioned this in the other thread but does anyone have the song "cat calls and ill means" and think they could hook me up? it would be greatly appreciated.

odd. i think if this band had any other vocals id probably be prone to hate them cause theyd probably be over the top emo and gay. but the fact that he comes off in his singing as a regular ass dude, not some whinny bitch is what keeps me coming back for more.

EDIT- not to say i don't like my fair share of "gay/emo" vocals, but in this case it would just be not cool.

• 2 weeks later...