MINUS THE BEAR “Planet of Ice” dbl LP repress

Guest admin1338560633

I got the metallic silver the day it came out. I was quite happy with it. I was in my record store today, and Matt (the owner) said that he bough a copy for himself, he told me that it came without the A-B sides. So, he got two copies of the C-D sides, and now that they aren't making them anymore, I wonder what's going to happen.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain
I got the metallic silver the day it came out. I was quite happy with it. I was in my record store today, and Matt (the owner) said that he bough a copy for himself, he told me that it came without the A-B sides. So, he got two copies of the C-D sides, and now that they aren't making them anymore, I wonder what's going to happen.

Where are you from? Just curious because my record store's owner is Matt. I know it's a coincidence, just grabbed my curiousity :)

- Jeff

I have heard this from a few people and anyone that this happened to, please get in touch. I am working with my pressing plant to get more silver metallic to replace all the folks that this happened to. It really sucks that the pressing plant did this.

I have heard this from a few people and anyone that this happened to, please get in touch. I am working with my pressing plant to get more silver metallic to replace all the folks that this happened to. It really sucks that the pressing plant did this.

I'm gonna rush to eBay when I get home and put my copy up..."Minus The Bear Mispress double C-D side records...RARE! HTF! One of a few! OOP!!!!!!"

I'm just teasing...that would be shitty though if someone catches on and indeed does do that. Kinda like the whole switching the records out for Alk3 Remains.

ok so i have small problem, i am without a record player at the moment so i can't check if mine is correct or not. my a/b vinyl has an a printed on the the a side of the label, and c printed on the b side of the label. my white w/ silver splatter has the same labels. does this mean that mine was pressed incorrectly? i have no idea when i'm going to get around to buying a new turntable so i can't listen to it right now and find out.

Some sellers on eBay were probably taking multiple copies of the record and switching them around. Since it was 2x12"...they were creating variations of the color sets to make it seem more rare that they really are. Since there has not been any confirmed pressing #s for this, it was create a lot of speculation and guesswork...and also scamming by shady eBay sellers.

ok so i have small problem, i am without a record player at the moment so i can't check if mine is correct or not. my a/b vinyl has an a printed on the the a side of the label, and c printed on the b side of the label. my white w/ silver splatter has the same labels. does this mean that mine was pressed incorrectly? i have no idea when i'm going to get around to buying a new turntable so i can't listen to it right now and find out.

i think that might just be the font. it confused me the first time i played it as well, the letters seem odd.

i think that might just be the font. it confused me the first time i played it as well, the letters seem odd.

so it's not the same problem that a few others have had with receiving two c/d sides? that would be a huge relief for me.