Torche - Meanderthal LP question

From the Robotic Empire website.

Robo 072 - Torche - Meanderthal 12" (Released Summer 2008)

The first press for this was quite a mess as far as organization and counting goes (for a variety of reasons), so we will probably never have an accurate count on exacty how many were made. We do have approximate numbers, which we can estimate as follows (*roughly* 3200 copies total): 1000 picture discs, 800 on black vinyl, 400 on yellow vinyl, 400 on purple vinyl, 350 on white vinyl, 200 on orange vinyl, and 50 blank label test presses (all given to the band and Hydra Head). The second pressing is more organized, with the pressing quantites as follows (2000 copies total): 200 on ice storm, 200 on rockslide, 400 on cherry burst, 400 on lizard skin, 400 on magma and 400 on tapwater. Recorded by Kurt Ballou at Godcity. Mastered by Nick Zampiello at New Alliance East. Artwork by Juan Montoya and Aaron Turner. CD version on Hydra Head. Jackets printed at Stoughton Press. Vinyl pressed at Pirates Press. Assembly by Hydra Head maniacs for first press and Robo dawgs for second press.

http://www.roboticem...iscography.html

The pressing info for clear is nowhere to be found. It's not yellow or colored whatsoever. It's straight clear vinyl. It doesn't have any type of haze or coloring. I was thinking it may have been from the second pressing of backlit colorways, but I double checked last night and it isn't. The second pressing are all backlit variants, but this one isn't. I'm thinking it has to be from the first pressing, as I got it when it first was released and it's a solid color, just like all the first pressing I thought it was somewhat odd that I couldn't find a thing on it. A guy from Australia sold the same one on ebay, that I found on Popsike, so I know they're out there. I just don't know what it's limited to. If anyone's interested, mine is in mint condition and hasn't been played. Both vinyl in jacket are in pristine condition. Here's a picture: http://tinypic.com/r/2dces6q/6

you know what, it looks like you're right. the image they have on the robo site shows the tapwater being more of a white/beige/sandish color, but that image looks a lot different. Mine doesn't change at all when backlit, so it looks nothing like the mock up on the site, even when backlit. So that's why I'm a bit confused still. I understand mock ups aren't idential and can vary, it's just not even close. it's here on the far right.meanderthal_vinyls.gif