PO: Tidal Arms - LP2

http://blacknumbers.limitedrun.com/

tidla-4pack.png

On their self-titled sophomore album, Tidal Arms is a band comfortable with their sound, intent on delving deeper into it with energy and focus. The genre-bending debut laid a unique stylistic blueprint that is further extrapolated in this new set of 10 songs. With elements of post-hardcore, noise rock and doom, the album represents the band’s biggest, heaviest and most psychedelic music to date. Waves of cymbals and punishing drums crash against walls of fuzz, distortion and reverb as the band navigates time and key changes.

Includes free digital download, packaged with the record. 
This package includes one of every variant, plus a test press.

This is a pre-order and will not ship until on or around 11/26/13

100 Clear w/ Black Smoke 

200 Sea Foam 
200 Pink 
30 Test Press (Black)

I'll most definitely grab this LP soon.  I am a supporter of anything Black Numbers. 

Not to go off topic, but I'm going to go off topic.  Are Banquets doing anything special for Fest?  They normally do, so it's a bit curious that the S/T LP isn't getting any special treatment.

http://blacknumbers.limitedrun.com/

tidla-4pack.png

On their self-titled sophomore album, Tidal Arms is a band comfortable with their sound, intent on delving deeper into it with energy and focus. The genre-bending debut laid a unique stylistic blueprint that is further extrapolated in this new set of 10 songs. With elements of post-hardcore, noise rock and doom, the album represents the band’s biggest, heaviest and most psychedelic music to date. Waves of cymbals and punishing drums crash against walls of fuzz, distortion and reverb as the band navigates time and key changes.

Includes free digital download, packaged with the record. 

This package includes one of every variant, plus a test press.

This is a pre-order and will not ship until on or around 11/26/13

100 Clear w/ Black Smoke 

200 Sea Foam 

200 Pink 

30 Test Press (Black)

Any chance of this being pressed on standard black if the first press sells out?

I'll most definitely grab this LP soon.  I am a supporter of anything Black Numbers. 

Not to go off topic, but I'm going to go off topic.  Are Banquets doing anything special for Fest?  They normally do, so it's a bit curious that the S/T LP isn't getting any special treatment.

much appreciated.

unfortunatlely, due to a bit of an oversight on our part, no we wont have any special vinyl for Fest this year.

we didn't order any with the first press, and we're not quite ready for a repress on that record.

S/T came out in May, and was ordered MONTHS before that, so the last thing on my mind at the time was Fest. 

We've got other cool stuff coming soon though. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Band is going to be selling them from their Bandcamp page starting Tuesday.

Are those yours?

Never mind. Just saw it on facebook.

That picture just convinced me to get the clear with black. I go to the site and its out of stock unless I buy an expensive bundle. Shite.