I always thought it was called camelcase.

Camel case is actually concatenating words and capitalizing the first letter of every word except the first, i.e. eDocs

Pascal case is the same but capitalize every word, i.e. PowerPoint

Toggle case means you forgot you toggled caps lock and everything is capitalized in reverse, i.e. hELLO wORLD

• 3 weeks later...

http://carrefourcollaborative.bigcartel.com/product/fey-7-series-2

Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this link, but I thought some people may be interested.

I came across this split 7" on discogs with a Merrill Garbus/Thao Nguyen track. The link above is for a charity that is still selling copies for 10$ a piece and 2$ postage. I already got mine and thought I'd pass on the info in case anyone else is interested. (Details below on the single.)

This is the second in a series of short run split 7" to benefit music schools in Haiti. Sida A features m e r r i l l t h a o c r a c y (tUnE-YaRdS' Merrill Garbus and Thao Nguyen) and Side B features White Hinterland. All 7"s come packaged in a canvas bag and feature an original 7x7 art print by an assortment of artists.

Tracklist: 
m e r r i l l t h a o c r a c y: Tuvalu 
White Hinterland (featuring Alexis Gideon): Golden Child