nsfw PO: Amen Dunes-Love (/250 clear wax)

Just picked up a clear copy of this at Reckless in Chicago and I love it. Is the standard version clear too? I've got an unnumbered, non-deluxe copy and it's still clear.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that. I thought the clear was supposed to be /250, but my deluxe came in with the wax seal and Elvis picture which is numbered out of 300.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that. I thought the clear was supposed to be /250, but my deluxe came in with the wax seal and Elvis picture which is numbered out of 300.

Damn I did pull the trigger early because I swear, the website said 250 as well as Sly. Oh well, I'm in a for a solid record! Mine still hasn't arrived and I'm in San Diego. Should I have gotten a shipment confirmation by now?

Damn I did pull the trigger early because I swear, the website said 250 as well as Sly. Oh well, I'm in a for a solid record! Mine still hasn't arrived and I'm in San Diego. Should I have gotten a shipment confirmation by now?

I don't think anyone has gotten confirmation at all. Mine just showed up. You should probably get it sometime next week!

I don't think anyone has gotten confirmation at all. Mine just showed up. You should probably get it sometime next week!

Alright coolios for a second there I thought maybe I never got to the confirmation page to begin with haha, but yeah I also tracked it down on my PayPals... Thanks CAPT!

Someone commented "gorgeous track" on the soundcloud and I legitimately read it as "gorgeous rack" at first

Your subconscious speaks volumes to you  ;)

Oh yeah got my copy in totday btw, it's my first Sacred Bones PO, and yeah it's pretty damn sacred looking. Which Elvis did you guys get? I got Hawaiian Elvis

• 2 weeks later...

Sacred Bones has an Amen Dunes 7" limited to 300 in their distro section now. I had to post this just because of that face.

*didn't realize this was an older release. Still. That face.

amendunes_1024x1024.png?v=1400275857

Ordered this off Damon's website, sent me an email saying he couldnt send it out for a few weeks coz he was going on tour lol. I appreciated the heads up.

In other news clear wax sealed came in - pre cool package, love the Elvis photo

• 1 month later...