MLIW Last Show

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. Except he's not talking about the pit. He's talking about the dudes who make themselves the center of attention by taking up a large amount of space to do dumb breakdance moves in space that could be used for a circle pit or actual grooving.

I'm by no means a show nazi, but if you're doing something that only draws the focus to yourself while limiting the amount of space I have to dance and flinging your feet to the hight that faces are... yeah, you're a douche bag.

And while i doubt you haven't hit anyone I know you haven't done it on purpose. Thats because most of these cats are too wrapped up in looking cool doing their sweet moves to notice they're annoying the fuck out of the rest of the room. Every time I've caught a guys foot before it hit me in the face, and this is a fucking ton of times, i'm met with the same look and reaction. "Hey bro! Why you grab my foot!?!" Dudes don't even realize they're creating a danger that far outweighs the joy of a circle pit.

Also dudes are free to dance as they like. Until you hit me or come close to hitting me you're fine in my book. But if I start a circle pit and it gets in the way of your game of Crush Groove you're going to get swept up with the same amount of respect your "crew" has shown the rest of the club.

That's so fucked. This is why you douchebags should stop.

if you don't want to get hit in the face, stay out of the pit. end of story.

I have no problem with pits, love em. But I don't like hardcore dancing kids that get mad when you hit them.

I totally agree. Except he's not talking about the pit. He's talking about the dudes who make themselves the center of attention by taking up a large amount of space to do dumb breakdance moves in space that could be used for a circle pit or actual grooving.

Thank you.

the best display of hardcore dancing i've seen was when set your goals played with less than jake. they were there in with their flat brimmed fifty nine-50 hats with the stickers still on, and the backpacks, just dancing, having a good time. they weren't really getting in anyone's way, but this dude did a flip and totally ate shit. he landed and his face ran right into a pole. hilarious.

that being said, set your goals had nice nikes and vans. very clean.

what is it with hardcore kids and nike, by the way?

yeah the kids who get pissed when they get hit on accident are ridiculous. it's fucking accident yet they're most likely hitting people on purpose.

this one time this kid came flying into me knocking both of us down and he started getting all in my face. luckily some random chick pushed him back, before it escalated. but i was just thinking you're not fucking tough dude. you got hit on accident, don't try and be a hard ass.

i've been hit so many times and unless it's on purpose i don't care. i even chipped part of my tooth once.