PO NOW: ARTIFEX PEREO - Time In Place

Very curious to hear how this sounds from those who ordered it.

Love this album, but my wife and I are expecting our first child at the end of May. Need to pull back on the spending for a little bit. I'd be willing to bet that if she sees a record show up at the door, she'll be super pissed. However, if it sounds good and is worth it, I'll take my chances!

Congrats! As big of a bummer it's gonna be to save your money, it'll be so much better when you're allowed to buy a new record. When my son was born, I wasn't allowed to buy any new records until for four months haha. But damn, that Christmas was a banger.

I can't believe I missed this when it first went up, but I was able to order it this morning! Thanks to all who updated this thread. TIP is easily in my tops for 2014 album list. I've kept track of these dudes since that white EP (forget the name), and I think their new vocalist takes the band to a new level.

$8.00+ shipping to California though...

Congrats! As big of a bummer it's gonna be to save your money, it'll be so much better when you're allowed to buy a new record. When my son was born, I wasn't allowed to buy any new records until for four months haha. But damn, that Christmas was a banger.

Thanks!!! I'm sure my Christmas list will be reserved exclusively for vinyl!!! Make up for lost time haha