Who's going to LUNA in Indy on RSD?

While you're there, can you grab a copy of Margot & the Nuclear So and So's Slingshot to Heaven on yellow vinyl for me? :)

I'll give you the money ahead of time.

Interested in obtaining one as well if anyone can....wish I could make the few hours trek up there (always wanted to for RSD) but, well, family obligations....

I think you guys totally missed the point of this thread.

(In fact, there's already another thread Casey made for exactly the thing you're asking about.)

I think you guys totally missed the point of this thread.

(In fact, there's already another thread Casey made for exactly the thing you're asking about.)

What's wrong with the-help-me-out-first-before-not-stating-the-reason-I-can't-make-it-out-to-the-meet-up-invite kind of post?

:P

I'm hoping to leave home at 5--6 am and arrive at LUNA at 6-7am to wait in line and get in and get everything I want. It will only be me, and I won't be first in line, and I assume there will be a limit on how many copies of RSD stuff you can buy. That being said, I am going early to obtain my own copy of the Margot album as well as my own copy of a couple of other releases I am interested in. Unfortunately, getting a baby and wife up at those hours to drive an hour to stand in line for another 1-2 hours isn't in the cards.

However, I am then driving home, taking a nap, and then driving back up there with the ladies to enjoy some record perusing and live music that afternoon. So if there's any leftovers, I already have a laundry list of PMs from people I do and don't know on VC. I will do my best to help out and pick up some titles.

But the whole point of this thread is: who's going?

tl;dr: I am getting my own copy of Margot, and if I can manage to get an extra, it's already going to JonnyStorm. Sorry.