Space Project 7" issues? RSD

Finally got to listen to my box set and I enjoyed it all the way through.  I wish the box and sleeves were a little heavier, but I understand the need to keep cost down.  I'd probably listen to this pretty regularly if it was in a different format (2xLP with all the songs perhaps), but I have a feeling I'll probably break it out every few months as is.

Say what now? lol

Thats what I said when I checked my receipt

When you buy stuff on Bullmoose, you build up reward points which are worth, I think, a dollar each. The reward points you get are a tenth of the money you spent before tax, rounded up. (I bought something at $17.97 and so I have 1.8 reward points.)

So, if the list price was $35, aellerton probably had 25 reward points which would bring the price down to $10, then factor in shipping of about $5. 

To be fair, I'm not 100% sure that's how the reward system works. But based on my experience, that's what seems most likely. 

I thought it was just 50% off based on the number of points you have...

Edit: Checked the link, thats what it is. So it may have been $17 flat.

Can you describe the music scene out in NH? It seems like Bullmoose got all the shit I thought would be on the westcoast

I actually live in MA, just right on the border - the no sales tax in NH is great. Bull Moose CEO founded RSD so they always get essentially every US release, except maybe some regional ones

• 3 weeks later...

I paid $35 on RSD and all my 7"s seem ok, I haven't been able to spin them yet though due to not having the plastic piece to convert the big holes to the 33 rpm, still a noob I guess, the idea of this album really interested me though and I can't wait to hear space in a whole new way

do yourself a favor and skip the plastic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Technics-style-EP-Adapter-SFWE010-SL1200-45-RPM-Adapter-S-/141235782160?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20e24f0210

Ok I'm just joking about the sternness of my statement but I highly recommend it. In the end, they all function the same I do like the aesthetic of it vs the plastic spinning top look though

Dang my local record store ordered this just for me and only the LP came in. Wanted it. Went to check out and it was $30. Color me ripped off.

I would've much preferred the 7" collection at that price.

Damn, I paid around $20 for mine.

The 7-inch box was more than $30 at the Bull Moose store I was at.

However, had I known about the Jesu omission, I would have bought one. :unsure: