FS/FT: Prints & Shirts (TWIABP, You Blew It!, Dad Punchers, Teen Suicide, etc.)

corey.

I know this isn't exactly vinyl, but it's art/music related and I need some money after paying rent ha. A couple of you may know this already, but I'm a designer/illustrator. I typically work for bands, but also have personal art I sell as well. If you see anything on my website that you like, whether it's a band or not, I can provide prints on heavy weight 12x18" posters. Some I may already have prints of, but regardless they'll all be hand-numbered and signed (numbers depending on the run, some are /5 for example)

My website: www.coreypurvis.com

Trying to get $10 per print + $6-$8 (depending on location) for shipping them. (I do priority mail in a flat mailer, comes with tracking/insurance and is 2-3 day shipping)

I also have some shirts/posters you can buy at www.symmetrymakesshit.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some things are new and haven't been uploaded to my site yet but I can provide links to all of the works below:

A recent design for TWIABP can be seen here: http://www.topshelfrecords.com/products/526847-the-world-is-a-beautiful-place-i-am-no-longer-afraid-to-die-teeth-shirt

And one more shirt I have for sale (only one left, size small, originally limited to 55) can be seen here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/coreypurvis/10938176954/

Del Paxton design (NEW!): http://i58.tinypic.com/2ev507p.jpg

Teen Suicide artwork from the Known Pleasure/Couch King cassette is also available as a poster:

2jcxxt2.jpg

Sorry for the lengthy post. If anyone is interested in purchasing some / supporting a freelance artist PM me. Thanks!

Should I change my 2/3 numbered? ;) jk im playin

Haha! Well you did get a legit test print that I had no intention of selling. However, if a couple people still want some prints I can make more it just won't be /3. If I sell out of any though (like TS) I was considering the not numbering the re-prints to keep things official.

Haha! Well you did get a legit test print that I had no intention of selling. However, if a couple people still want some prints I can make more it just won't be /3. If I sell out of any though (like TS) I was considering the not numbering the re-prints to keep things official.

I'm just messing with ya, not a big deal, it was cool to be some of the first ones though