PO/TP: Minus the Bear remix record and HRP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for this!

5 records in one package is going to make my day when I get this...

I packed up the records I have at my apartment tonight to bring home to parents house as Im moving back their for a month of winter break from college...Time for the two collections to finally meet. ahhh December is going to be a good month!

[image]

I know Virgil stated this is definitely NOT the jade green color from the first press, but I can't help but thinking it looks uncomfortably similair, especially because of the marbled colors in the close up. Now, I don't think it's actually leftovers from the first press, but it just seems kind of odd I suppose. I'll really need to see it in person, though. Anyone else?

Guest scriptedrain
I know Virgil stated this is definitely NOT the jade green color from the first press, but I can't help but thinking it looks uncomfortably similair, especially because of the marbled colors in the close up. Now, I don't think it's actually leftovers from the first press, but it just seems kind of odd I suppose. I'll really need to see it in person, though. Anyone else?

I asked Virgil to cancel my order for this. It just looks too similar to the green marble copy I already have and I bought white with blue / black because I thought it'd 1. be white and 2. go great with the artwork. That is definitely not white.

labels are different. and its the second press youre talking about, not first.

The only to tell them apart then would be the labels. 2nd press and 3rd press are different.

On the 2nd, the song titles and name are circular around the circumference of the label. Whereas on the 3rd press, they are straight listed to the left...

I asked Virgil to cancel my order for this. It just looks too similar to the green marble copy I already have and I bought white with blue / black because I thought it'd 1. be white and 2. go great with the artwork. That is definitely not white.

word. i'm just hoping i can get it switched for gold rather than get my money back.

• 4 weeks later...
the only reason im so impatient is because i dont get my HRPs until the Interpretaciones records come in. i want em NOWWWWW

i already got my HRP and i ordered them at the same time. very strange. surprised as heck when i opened it.