PO/TP: Minus the Bear remix record and HRP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered

MINUS THE BEAR “Interpretaciones Del Oso” LP mystery colored vinyl

MINUS THE BEAR “Highly Refined Pirates” LP Gold with a little White and Blue vinyl

MINUS THE BEAR “Highly Refined Pirates” LP White with a little Blue and Black vinyl

can't wait

BUT MAKE BEER COMERCIALS!

tim

I have been talking to the band about this for a while now and if all goes well we will be releasing beer commercials on vinyl, too. There is talk about suicide squeeze re-releasing it with a bonus track and if they do, we would do the vinyl with a bonus, too. One day!

ordered

MINUS THE BEAR “Interpretaciones Del Oso” LP mystery colored vinyl

MINUS THE BEAR “Highly Refined Pirates” LP Gold with a little White and Blue vinyl

MINUS THE BEAR “Highly Refined Pirates” LP White with a little Blue and Black vinyl

can't wait

BUT MAKE BEER COMERCIALS!

tim

I have been talking to the band about this for a while now and if all goes well we will be releasing beer commercials on vinyl, too. There is talk about suicide squeeze re-releasing it with a bonus track and if they do, we would do the vinyl with a bonus, too. One day!

YES! lets cross our fingers

beer commericials and something about being gigantic are the best

thanks virgil

I'm guessing the bonus track would be "Houston, We Have Uh-Oh."

If it is, then I won't be buying the CD version. I mean, it's a decent song, but I hope it's something we haven't heard before.

What is going on here?

We got: ronniethebear, minusthebeartpc, and now joshthebear...is this becoming like the Minus The Bear fanboy club?

;)

My username is actually a semi-obscure Harry Potter reference. This guy from Austin named Brad Neely draws comics and he made an audio commentary for the first HP movie, the Sorceror's Stone, called "Wizard People, Dear Reader," which he refers to as a book on tape. If you're a HP fan, definitely check it out. Some of the funniest shit I've ever heard.