PO/TP: Minus the Bear remix record and HRP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when these do start shipping out, no one should be allowed to post pictures or say what the colour is for at least a couple of weeks; at least not until the bulk of the people who pre-ordered receive their copies.

when these do start shipping out, no one should be allowed to post pictures or say what the colour is for at least a couple of weeks; at least not until the bulk of the people who pre-ordered receive their copies.

They don't ship out until December I believe.

i know that. for example, i live in canada so that means it will take longer for me to receive my copies of the new minus the records than, say, someone who lives in california, when they are shipped. it's supposed to be a surprise so i wouldn't want it to be ruined by reading this board. jhulud understands.

i think what he said is that he won't say what the color is til he recieves them and takes a picture of them.

which leads me to believe that he will then make a post showing the color. but i'm sure if enough people were against that, he would just let them ship out first. but i don't care if he posts a pic when he gets them, which is what i thought was going to happen.

i think what he said is that he won't say what the color is til he recieves them and takes a picture of them.

which leads me to believe that he will then make a post showing the color. but i'm sure if enough people were against that, he would just let them ship out first. but i don't care if he posts a pic when he gets them, which is what i thought was going to happen.

i went back and read that as well. oh well, either way i'm excited to find out what it is.

It isn't black! And right now only my wife and david from suicide squeeze know. I will not tell anyone else until we get copies. If you don't want to look at the photos, just don't click the thread saying "Photos of Minus the Bear Interpretaciones...". Deal?

No shit.

But

"We are excited to give Minus the Bear's remix album the vinyl treatment. This highly limited vinyl pressing is limited to 1,000 copies with the following breakdown:

150 Mystery colored vinyl (we will not tell a soul until we post a picture of the finished product!)

250 on Root Beer Float colored vinyl (cokebottle blue/half opaque brown w/ cream splatter)

500 on 180 gram black vinyl"

Did he screw up on the 150 mystery, or 1000 overall?

Guest falloutcollapse
No shit.

But

"We are excited to give Minus the Bear's remix album the vinyl treatment. This highly limited vinyl pressing is limited to 1,000 copies with the following breakdown:

150 Mystery colored vinyl (we will not tell a soul until we post a picture of the finished product!)

250 on Root Beer Float colored vinyl (cokebottle blue/half opaque brown w/ cream splatter)

Virgil NEVER screws up.

No shit.

But

He's right, that doesn't add up.

No shit.

But

He's right, that doesn't add up.

in the "hypothetical" ferret thread, he said the numbers would probably be 150, 250, 600. thats probably what me meant here.