Please Delete

mrbradford

Yeah throw it back up on ebay man. Can prob make more or at least 40 plus shipping on there.

Yeah, I  thought about putting it back up on ebay, but I'd rather sell it to someone who I know wants it to have it for their collection and not someone who could try to resell it later for more money or something.  So, if someone made a reasonable offer considering, I'd probably take it. 

There's no way anybody here is going to come close to paying that for a 7" that came out a month ago.

I got mine from someone who was nice enough to get it for me and you know what I paid? Cost+shipping. Just because you clearly overpaid for something TWICE on ebay, don't come here thinking you're going to get 5 or 6 times the retail price.

There's no way anybody here is going to come close to paying that for a 7" that came out a month ago.

I got mine from someone who was nice enough to get it for me and you know what I paid? Cost+shipping. Just because you clearly overpaid for something TWICE on ebay, don't come here thinking you're going to get 5 or 6 times the retail price.

I honestly couldn't believe that it was selling on eBay for over $50. It blew my mind. I paid $9 for it at my local record store and I thought that was a bit ridiculous, but I bit the bullet because it's Bayside, and I'm sure you know from my posts on here that I love their music. I would never pay over $50 for a 7" with 2 songs. That's just silly, honestly.

I honestly couldn't believe that it was selling on eBay for over $50. It blew my mind. I paid $9 for it at my local record store and I thought that was a bit ridiculous, but I bit the bullet because it's Bayside, and I'm sure you know from my posts on here that I love their music. I would never pay over $50 for a 7" with 2 songs. That's just silly, honestly.

Trust me, I looked at 3 different record stores and tried to buy one.  I guess I could have been patient, but since it was the only Bayside Vinyl I didn't have, I wanted to make sure I got my hands on it while I could still find it for sale. I would say that it's stupid of me, but I would do it again. It'd be one thing if they were going to make more of them, but since they aren't and I will never sell any of my other Bayside vinyl, I figured it would be plausible that there could be 499 people just like me and I would miss out.  So, that's why I did it. 

Trust me, I looked at 3 different record stores and tried to buy one. I guess I could have been patient, but since it was the only Bayside Vinyl I didn't have, I wanted to make sure I got my hands on it while I could still find it for sale. I would say that it's stupid of me, but I would do it again. It'd be one thing if they were going to make more of them, but since they aren't and I will never sell any of my other Bayside vinyl, I figured it would be plausible that there could be 499 people just like me and I would miss out. So, that's why I did it.

Word. Hopefully you can sell it for what you're looking to get for it my man. Try Discogs and eBay and see what you can get. You'll probably get closer to the figure you're looking to sell for!

Word. Hopefully you can sell it for what you're looking to get for it my man. Try Discogs and eBay and see what you can get. You'll probably get closer to the figure you're looking to sell for!

Thanks man, I appreciate it!  And honestly, I figured I'll probably loose money on it, but at least I have it, so it's not so bad. I'll probably be listing it there soon as well, I just figured I would list it here first in case there were people who missed out on it as well.  I never wanted to scam or rip anyone off, just trying and recoup some of that money to buy more Vinyl. 

• 2 weeks later...