PO: Jason Lancaster (Ex-Go Radio, Mayday Parade) - As You Are

I got an order from MerchNow that was supposed to include this album, but only part of the order came and they included a notice that said the orders were estimated to be received on the 28th of July. Unfortunately now I have no way of tracking mine, but I would imagine they'll be out next week.

I got an order from MerchNow that was supposed to include this album, but only part of the order came and they included a notice that said the orders were estimated to be received on the 28th of July. Unfortunately now I have no way of tracking mine, but I would imagine they'll be out next week.

Was it a combined order or like part of a package/bundle to go with this album? Sounds messy haha

I ordered this album with the Transit/Man Overboard repress. They sent me the split with a notification about As You Are being delayed. Later, I tried adding something to the order and they wouldn't allow me to because technically the order had already been fulfilled. So now my order shows that it has been delivered, and they will send me this record whenever they get them.

No idea why they took the initiative to split up my order without asking me.

No one has as far as I've heard. Some people have gotten the CD and parts of bundles but the actual vinyl and everything else is in limbo. All I've seen Jason say about it is that it's out of his hands and that Merchnow is who to contact. Got to say I've learned my lesson about funding campaigns, it's preorders or nothing for me now.

My new best friend called Suzanne (She lets me call her Sue) had this to say on the matter:

AUG 06, 2014  |  10:17AM EDT
Suzanne replied:

Hello,

We apologize for the delay, we are currently waiting to receive these LP’s from the manufacturer.
We have been told they are on the way and we will be shipping as soon as they arrive.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and we will get them to you as soon as possible!
Thank you for your patience.

Suzanne Kulick
Customer Service
(518) 458-9563 ext. 211

What a babe.

• 2 weeks later...