Question about apartment lease

I'm not sure I would pay $1000 to get out of a lease versus $3700 and getting a place to stay for the next 11 months. Not trying to give you shit, but $340 a month for rent really isn't that bad. Are you going to move back home with the parents? Cause I can't imagine finding another place for cheaper.

Oh I think I misunderstood. $3700 is her half, so it's $680 a month?

That still doesn't sound horrible but the tradeoff between 1k now and 7k over 11 months isn't as straightforward as my original message implied.

hopefully a joint will somehow join the picture

I wish but young kids live next door and above me and their parents aren't too fond of it. South Dakota is pretty much 50/50 on weed still. people either love it and smoke it all the time or hate it and judge others smoking it with cans of keystone light in their hands. We are coming around but a lot slower than most states I feel like

or one of these little ditties:

35321360.png

toilet roll, some bounce, good to go. remember that from my old days before i moved to a state that loves me

Oh this takes me back.

or one of these little ditties:

35321360.png

toilet roll, some bounce, good to go.  remember that from my old days before i moved to a state that loves me

When I was 16 I smoked cigarettes in my bathroom through those. My grandma turned my room upside down because she thought she smelled it. Never found out thought ;)