Soon: BOTCH An Anthology Of Dead Ends REPRESS

Guest deleted

Would like the anomalies vol III but already have an older press of Jupiter, can't justify the cost just for the bonus stuff. That orange white Themes looks cool, though it's gone now, and I already have a copy so wouldn't have gotten it anyway. The only thing I am really waiting for from HH now is a repress of the first Zozobra album.

Would like the anomalies vol III but already have an older press of Jupiter, can't justify the cost just for the bonus stuff. That orange white Themes looks cool, though it's gone now, and I already have a copy so wouldn't have gotten it anyway. The only thing I am really waiting for from HH now is a repress of the first Zozobra album.

I'd love to see both those Zozobra albums be pressed again.

Just received an email from Hydra Head notifying me that I will not be receiving the White/Orange variant of Unifying Themes because of a stock issue. Sort of a bummer but I know shit happens sometimes. I'll be receiving the clear orange variant instead. Below is the email i received.

We are terribly sorry but we are oversold on an item in your order. Due to a stock error, we no longer have the Botch: Unifying Themes in White/Orange. We can send a Clear Orange or Black vinyl if you would like. We can also issue a refund for the item and continue shipping the remainder of your order.

Thank you,

Merchtable and Blue Collar Distro 

I'm a little surprised by how many different colors of Anthology sold out before the blue / black. I think they did a really good job with that variant, at least from looking at the pictures. I'm guessing the clear and red were probably from the previous pressing.

Also, why did Cave In - Jupiter sell out on black before clear? Seems a little strange, perhaps they were only selling a few copies?

^ I believe the jupiter on black sold out more quickly due to that particular version being available on RSD and not too many copies being left over. the clear hasn't been made available before this point, more of a webstore type release only.

That's true, I forgot it was an RSD variant. Still, I remember a few complaining over getting a black copy. I'd much rather own a clear, but then again I am totally biased. I was hoping to get the green/orange RSD variant, but I think I'd rather save up for the old euro press on clear orange.

Just received an email from Hydra Head notifying me that I will not be receiving the White/Orange variant of Unifying Themes because of a stock issue. Sort of a bummer but I know shit happens sometimes. I'll be receiving the clear orange variant instead. Below is the email i received.

We are terribly sorry but we are oversold on an item in your order. Due to a stock error, we no longer have the Botch: Unifying Themes in White/Orange. We can send a Clear Orange or Black vinyl if you would like. We can also issue a refund for the item and continue shipping the remainder of your order.

Thank you,

Merchtable and Blue Collar Distro 

Got that email too, super shitty since it showed more than 10 in stock when I ordered. I wonder what happened...