I couldn't find a thread on this anywhere, the title says it all.

So here I go.

The Wendy Williams show is absolutely insufferable.  Every morning my co-worker puts it on in the office and I have to live through it every morning.  I'd love to be able to put headphones in, but I have to take phone calls every now and then so I am stuck.  Women gossiping about celebrities, shoe cams, ugh!!!!

They should rename that show to:  "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

because Wendy Williams kind of looks like a man and every person in her audience hangs on every word she says and would probably do anything she would ask.  God bless the pour soul of the one random guy I see in the audience every now and then.

Glad I got that off of my chest.

What about you guys?  Any shows that bug the hell out of you that you willingly watch or are forced to watch?

My sister occasionally has Real Housewives of whatever when I'm over. Needless to say I've never had such a momentous urge to smash a television before. 

my wife and I call everyone we see on other TV shows by their GG name.  Suki is hilarious in everything she does, Lorali is pretty good in parenthood, rorys boyfriend is in a bunch of shows, Paris is annoying in everything she does

haha yes, me too. i do that with characters from LOST, too.

Guest stl_ben.

haha yes, me too. i do that with characters from LOST, too.

My wife really likes the bachelor/bachelorette, so we always make up nicknames for the contestants during the first episode so she can tell me what is happening, otherwise I won't know who anyone is/care what she's talking about.

Guest stl_ben.

Yea, I watched CSI Miami for almost a season.  Then I reevaluated my TV choices shortly after.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah. B)

Guest stl_ben.

HAHA!! I could hear The Who in my head as I was reading that.

It's like whenever anyone says, "Good news, everyone," I always hear it echoed by Professor Farnsworth in the back of my head...

It's like whenever anyone says, "Good news, everyone," I always hear it echoed by Professor Farnsworth in the back of my head...

Same here.  I actually have that set as a text tone for one of my good friends who sends me texts on a regular basis.  It usually makes a for a good laugh when my phone goes off around other people.

I've never understood the backlash against this show. Is it the cashing in on nerd culture? My GF loves the show so I'm forced to watch. It's not top notch tv but I've laughed a few times

I feel the same way, and my girlfriend also loves this show.  It's not awesome, but I'll laugh every now and then when she is watching it.