PO: Of Us Giants - 'Nova Scotia' 12" UK Pressing

We just announced the UK / European release of the debut LP from California's Of Us Giants.

Original post / more info - http://closetohomerecords.com/post/87608922343/of-us-giants-nova-scotia-uk-release-update

tumblr_n6lhixTa3L1rud6l5o1_500.jpg

Pre-order’s are now live for the Of Us Giants - ‘Nova Scotia’ UK pressing which comes on Mystery Marbled Vinyl along with exclusive UK only artwork by Essex-based artist Jed Desbrow. 

Aside from picking up the album on it’s own for £9.99, you can purchase the Collector’s Pack for £22.99 which features all three colours, or the Close To Home U.S.A Bundle in which you get two CTH 12”s for just £12.99. Orders will ship from July 14th.

For those who are unaware, Of Us Giants are a California-based band who play a blend of indie and pop-rock for fans of Balance and Composure, Manchester Orchestra and anything released through Fuelled By Ramen circa 2005. This is their debut album.

One last thing - it’s available for free download until Pre-orders come to a close. You can take advantage of that by heading over to https://cthrecords.bandcamp.com/album/nova-scotia

I've got about 7 copies of this album already and not one has come in the mail yet. #8 here I come!

On behalf of the other labels involved, I can say that it's extremely likely that your records are now finally on there way to you at the moment. The only one you'll now be waiting on is if you order one of our UK pressings, as it's not out until July 14th.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...