PO And We Danced - Back To The Middle

From Paper & Plastick

artworks-000081289200-x2h4o4-t200x200.jp

Back To The Middle is the debut release from Minneapolis-based rock act And We Danced, which features frontman Zaq Zrust (formerly of Cadillac Blindside) on vocals/guitar and Jeremy Tappero (formerly of The Stereo and The Jealous Sound) on guitar. The first song from Back To The Middle, titled "Goodnight Toronto," can be streamed below!

Preorders are live now for vinyl (12" limited to 500) and digital formats of this release – digital downloads come with all vinyl purchases as well. Digital will be delivered before the July 1 release date and vinyl will be in hand well before the release date – we are planning on shipping these before the street date as well! First 25 orders of the 12" will receive a bonus hand-written (and doodled-upon) lyric sheet from Zaq Zrust for one of the songs from the release!

PRESSING INFORMATION

418 - Half Yellow / Half Blue 
103 - Yellow w/ Blue Splatter

Band Facebook 
Band Twitter

1. Intro 
2. The Ring 
3. Goodnight Toronto 
4. Back To The Middle 
5. Family Man 
6. Little Streetlight 
7. She Makes Me / Breaks Me

https://soundcloud.com/paperandplastick/and-we-danced-goodnight-toronto/s-9ywk6

http://paperplastick.limitedrun.com/products/529155-and-we-danced-back-to-the-middle

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumping for a great release.  I was lucky enough to get one of the lyric sheets today, so I thought I would share.  Any fans of Cadillac Blindside/early Green Day must check this out!

PJbD0ab.jpg

i received my vinyl two weeks ago and today, a few minutes ago, the delivery guy handed me a tube over and inside i found one of these handwritten lyrics sheets/maps. Wow, what a label!

i received my vinyl two weeks ago and today, a few minutes ago, the delivery guy handed me a tube over and inside i found one of these handwritten lyrics sheets/maps. Wow, what a label!

I got mine last week too. Ordered both variants and got two lyric sheets. The only downside is it's the same song.

• 2 weeks later...