PO: Ryan Adams - Gimme Something Good 7"

Looks like the new album could possibly be coming August 19th?

I know that there was talk of it coming out last August, but it got attributed to a bad report that Ryan shot down on twitter. PaxAm and him have been awfully silent about this, and the only shows he has booked  so far is Newport Folk and a show in NJ a few days before. I would think a release date in August would have some more info/shows/chatter going on by now for him.

I know that there was talk of it coming out last August, but it got attributed to a bad report that Ryan shot down on twitter. PaxAm and him have been awfully silent about this, and the only shows he has booked  so far is Newport Folk and a show in NJ a few days before. I would think a release date in August would have some more info/shows/chatter going on by now for him.

Wasn't necessarily a "bad report" when in reality, he went and scrapped an entire album's worth of material and completely started over.

Assuming he is touring around the release.

He's been pretty involved in playing pinball lately. That doesn't leave much time for touring.

I'm blocked from his Twitter account.  I guess he was more angry about me making cat meows at him than I was when he was blasting out that nonsense on an hourly basis.

SRC just sent this in an email:

Likewise, we have the FIRST single off the upcoming Ryan Adams album due out later this year! This 7" is being sold at a fairly low price and includes a track off the upcoming album and one exclusive to this 7".

Side A - Gimme Something Good
Side B - I Just Might

SRC just sent this in an email:

Likewise, we have the FIRST single off the upcoming Ryan Adams album due out later this year! This 7" is being sold at a fairly low price and includes a track off the upcoming album and one exclusive to this 7".

Side A - Gimme Something Good

Side B - I Just Might

Hmmm, the store says the b-side is named "Aching for More" not "I Just Might". Also, this appears to be sold out from his store.