WTB Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life

McCandless

A bit of a long shot but hoping someone can help me.

I'm after Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life but without paying $50 before shipping (I'm in the UK so it would be approximately another $20 for shipping on top).

I'm not bothered about it being sealed or any particular variant (I think there is only one anyways), I just want to play it!

If anyone wants to let it go for a decent price PM me!

A bit of a long shot but hoping someone can help me.

I'm after Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life but without paying $50 before shipping (I'm in the UK so it would be approximately another $20 for shipping on top).

I'm not bothered about it being sealed or any particular variant 

I'm not selling, sorry. But I wanted to let you know that this is only on standard black vinyl

http://www.discogs.com/Motion-City-Soundtrack-My-Dinosaur-Life/release/2501367

No, there's a different version involving several picture discs.

This isn't a different version, technically.  It's a deluxe box that has all kinds of stuff, which includes some 7" picture discs, but it does not include a Dinosaur Life full length LP.  Though it may have each song spread out throughout the 6 discs...  I'd have to check.  Though I'd wager that is the case, as there are 6 discs, and 12 songs, probably 2 songs on each.

Found one but he wanted ebay prices. Anyone ^_^

Isn't this incredibly annoying...  I've made WTB threads, which stated very clearly at the top (much like you did) that I was looking to avoid inflated eBay prices.  Then people ask to make them an offer for theres, which I offer above retail, below eBay, then they deny & say they were looking to get X amount of dollars, which is the eBay value.  

Some people fail to understand that on VC we look to hook each other up.  Give a deal.  Get a deal.  It goes both ways.  If we wanted to pay the outrageous prices we'd be on eBay & not wasting time making threads.

*end rant*

Good luck finding the My Dinosaur Life record!  If you're interested in the bonus tracks (MP3s) hit me up in a PM, I can email 'em to ya.  There were a good handful with this album.

This isn't a different version, technically.  It's a deluxe box that has all kinds of stuff, which includes some 7" picture discs, but it does not include a Dinosaur Life full length LP.  Though it may have each song spread out throughout the 6 discs...  I'd have to check.  Though I'd wager that is the case, as there are 6 discs, and 12 songs, probably 2 songs on each.

Isn't this incredibly annoying...  I've made WTB threads, which stated very clearly at the top (much like you did) that I was looking to avoid inflated eBay prices.  Then people ask to make them an offer for theres, which I offer above retail, below eBay, then they deny & say they were looking to get X amount of dollars, which is the eBay value.  

Some people fail to understand that on VC we look to hook each other up.  Give a deal.  Get a deal.  It goes both ways.  If we wanted to pay the outrageous prices we'd be on eBay & not wasting time making threads.

*end rant*

Good luck finding the My Dinosaur Life record!  If you're interested in the bonus tracks (MP3s) hit me up in a PM, I can email 'em to ya.  There were a good handful with this album.

Exactly! I appreciate I can get it new and sealed for $45 (before shipping) so I especially didn't want to pay that for a second hand one.

I have $50 put aside for this record (which includes shipping to the UK). If anyone in the UK has it too then obviously you'd get the full $50 which would mean $43 for the record!

And i'm very interested in the bonus tracks! I'll drop you a PM as i'm fully relying on Spotify for music on the go so I've not heard these yet. Many thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...