Warner Elektra over charging my account

So I per ordered the Led Zeppelin I deluxe edition vinyl a few months ago, and right before it was shipped I was charged the initial $53 for the vinyl. However, I have noticed that the charge has come up on my account 2 to 3 other times, all withdrawing $53, and yet it almost seems to delete previous history of the withdrawal on my account, but yet it continually goes down. Has anyone else had a similar problem when ordering vinyl from Amazon, and how should I go about handling this. It just keeps on showing up at random on my account, taking away money

If the money is "taken out" but the transactions are deleted they're actually just authorizing the card. When a merchant authorizes your card for say, $53, they notify the bank and the bank puts those funds on hold or "pending status". Those funds are then subtracted or "held" from your available balance. the merchant has 3-4 days to "charge" your card. 99% of the time when you make a purchase the merchant charges and then the transaction "posts" to your account. If they never charge, after the 3-4 days, those funds are released and back In your available balance and the "transactions" are removed from your account cause they never actually posted.

Short version: they probably authorized the card to make sure the purchase will go through but will actually charge (post) when it ships. If you can't see the transactions in your history anymore they never took the money.

If the money is "taken out" but the transactions are deleted they're actually just authorizing the card. When a merchant authorizes your card for say, $53, they notify the bank and the bank puts those funds on hold or "pending status". Those funds are then subtracted or "held" from your available balance. the merchant has 3-4 days to "charge" your card. 99% of the time when you make a purchase the merchant charges and then the transaction "posts" to your account. If they never charge, after the 3-4 days, those funds are released and back In your available balance and the "transactions" are removed from your account cause they never actually posted.

Short version: they probably authorized the card to make sure the purchase will go through but will actually charge (post) when it ships. If you can't see the transactions in your history anymore they never took the money.

This is true.