UPDATE! Sorority Noise / The Hotelier - Live at Metro Gallery (cassette)

andy.

6 out of the 10 tapes have been dubbed. Except one had crinkles in the tape so the first 10 seconds or so sound wobbly. Which means there's only 4 black tapes (instead of 5). I'm thinking of cool extras to add into the packages.

To keep it fair for everyone, and less headaches for me, I'm going to put them on eBay starting at $.99. One white and one black at a time. This way I won't have a bunch of people messaging me all at once with prices. All proceeds will still be donated to charity. Hopefully doing it this way will also encourage people to donate higher than the original cost.

Once again, thank you all for your enthusiasm about this and for your support!

All proceeds will be donated to Angel Park in Perry Hall, MD. 

"Angel Park began from an idea that came to Kelli and Andy Szczybor after the loss of their baby boy, Ryan. From a sad origin, a bright and life affirming idea emerged – to build a place for laughter, activity and fun, for families and friends throughout the surrounding neighborhoods."

http://www.angel-park.org/

All proceeds will be donated to Angel Park in Perry Hall, MD. 

"Angel Park began from an idea that came to Kelli and Andy Szczybor after the loss of their baby boy, Ryan. From a sad origin, a bright and life affirming idea emerged – to build a place for laughter, activity and fun, for families and friends throughout the surrounding neighborhoods."

http://www.angel-park.org/

Awesome that the money's going to charity. When they going up on eBay?

The first two auctions went up yesterday, but VC was down so I couldn't post:

Black w/ gray j-card

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191499460424?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

White w/ black j-card

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191499460469?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks!

Thank you to everyone that's bid on the SN/TH live cassettes. So far we've already raised $47.50 that will be donated to Angel Park. There's still another day left on them. Hopefully I'll be able to make a trip to Goodwill for more jewel cases so I can put the next round of cassettes up. Once again, thank you for the support and interest.

Charity Auction Round #2

The second set of Sorority Noise / The Hotelier - Live at the Metro Gallery cassettes has been put up for auction. So far we've raised $65 that is going towards the Angel Park in Perry Hall, MD. Even if you aren't a big fan of the bands, please donate to the charity! They do a lot of great things for the hospital's children centers around here. Thanks again for the support!

*Mods - I understand this is eBay links, but it's going to a good cause. If you dislike charity then delete this~

Not sure why I didn't post these in this read. Must've slipped my mind. Either way, we're at a total of $145. Let's see if we can hit that $150 mark~

White w/ black /5 &&&& Black w/ gray /5

I think as we get closer to the final auction I'll be posting some hints about what's going on. I'm too hyped and I'm trying not to spill the beans cause where's the fun in that?