I'm going to school in Boulder, CO and need a new record store

So I'm attending the University of Colorado at Boulder this fall but I'm from Massachusetts and need a new record store that I could go to.  The closer to the campus the better because I'll have to walk or find some transportation there.  If someone from that area could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

I buy mostly punk/pop punk, hardcore, post-hardcore and metal records but I listen to everything but country so a record store that carries any of that stuff would be perfect.

I've been to Boulder a number of times.  You would have been much better off going to school there in the late 90s when WaxTrax was still around or Double Entendre was open in Denver.

Your options are Bart's Record Shop (on Folsom), Albums On The Hill, Absolute Vinyl (on Arapahoe).

In Denver, I've only been to Twist and Shout and WaxTrax in the past 5 years.

I'm not sure any of these will really be what you're looking for but I don't really go record shopping that much when I'm there anymore so who knows.

Thanks for all the tips! I was surprised when I visited the school that there weren't a lot of record stores around the campus.  Are there any others in other surrounding towns?

Fort Collins has a couple, however I am hardly up in that area so not sure which ones are still around. Boulder is great for venues and breweries, so at least you have that on your side. 

Fort Collins has a couple, however I am hardly up in that area so not sure which ones are still around. Boulder is great for venues and breweries, so at least you have that on your side. 

That's good! I'd rather have good beer and shows nearby then an awesome record store considering I've been buying off online stores mostly lately.  So is Twist and Shout the best store in the area?