PO TOMORROW: The Matches EVDKTL vinyl

They've been updating their Facebook regarding this release. Last I heard they just approved the art, I believe, and signed all the booklets, and are about to listen to/hopefully approve of the test pressings. Let's just hope they're doing it on a good table, haha.

I imagine we won't see these till at least September.

• 1 month later...

My copy arrived today! Sounds pretty great. I just played the Epitaph version and I'm getting ready for the DIY release. Very solid release overall! Still gotta read the booklet they included, but I'm very pleased to be able to spin this album now!

Edit: Well, actually the B-side of the Epitaph version must be off center, because the damn arm moves left and right like crazyyyy and fluctuates the pitch of the audio. Oh well. It's only noticeable on the last 2 tracks but it still sucks. Hopefully the DIY version isn't the same way.

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

The DIY version sounds good too. I also managed to fix that off center nonsese by shaving out a bit of the center hole. Now the annyoing pitch fluctuation is at least gone. I also noticed that the B-side sticker labeled "Epitaph" is on the "DIY" record, and vice versa for the "DIY" B-side.

I'll probably stick mostly with the Epitaph version, as I love "Borderline Creep" and don't care that much for "Superman" off the original release.

Good to hear it sounds good, not so good to hear about the issues with the labels and it being off-center. Still excited to get mine.

I don't really have a preference between the two versions, honestly. I love Superman and prefer the original Jack Slap and Scratched Out, but I also really love Borderline Creep and More Than Local Boys too.

Good to hear it sounds good, not so good to hear about the issues with the labels and it being off-center. Still excited to get mine.

I don't really have a preference between the two versions, honestly. I love Superman and prefer the original Jack Slap and Scratched Out, but I also really love Borderline Creep and More Than Local Boys too.

I agree.

I'm thinking I'll do Side A (Epitaph), Side B (DIY). Best of both worlds!

• 7 months later...