Less Than Jake - GVN FLA LP at Interpunk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for my colored copy to come in through intersuck should be here friday

I wonder how much later mine will come, I'm on the other side of the country...bastards.

I shelled out the extra $$$ for UPS 2 day b/c I wanted it today but meh, its shipping tomorrow at least I already have it on black for now. I just want to see what color its going to be on mostly

ltj did an instore appearance tonight in long island at looney tunes (which was also the release date of the new album.) it was pretty sick. a short acoustic set which built up some anticipation for their nyc show in a couple of days. anyway, i ordered the colored vinyl for myself (which was the same color green as the picture shown above but also with some red splatter on it) and it came with the 7in that i assume is the same one being offered at interpunk. same color as the 12in and features two demo tracks off the new lp. i also was apparently one of the first 150 people to order the album from looney tunes, which won me a free 7in. its coke bottle clear and features an acoustic version of conviction notice and golden age of my negative ways (which is one of my favorite tracks off the album so far.) theres no packaging for it though, it comes in a white sleeve. my girlfriend ordered the cd to get in, and also got the 7in which she gave to me, same color. does anyone have any additional information on the bonus 7in? i was wondering if the other acoustic records that are given out at other appearances feature different songs. i doubt it but that would be pretty cool.

ltj did an instore appearance tonight in long island at looney tunes (which was also the release date of the new album.) it was pretty sick. a short acoustic set which built up some anticipation for their nyc show in a couple of days. anyway, i ordered the colored vinyl for myself (which was the same color green as the picture shown above but also with some red splatter on it) and it came with the 7in that i assume is the same one being offered at interpunk. same color as the 12in and features two demo tracks off the new lp. i also was apparently one of the first 150 people to order the album from looney tunes, which won me a free 7in. its coke bottle clear and features an acoustic version of conviction notice and golden age of my negative ways (which is one of my favorite tracks off the album so far.) theres no packaging for it though, it comes in a white sleeve. my girlfriend ordered the cd to get in, and also got the 7in which she gave to me, same color. does anyone have any additional information on the bonus 7in? i was wondering if the other acoustic records that are given out at other appearances feature different songs. i doubt it but that would be pretty cool.

They're different colors at each instore, but apparently they are supposed to be the same songs. With that in mind, is anybody going to Boston tomorrow? If you got me one that would be awesome and I'd totally pay you back.

well kinda off topic..still LTJ though.

I thought you LTJ collectors would like to see this oddity i have....

[image]

Its a 1st press "Greased" LP on 1/2&1/2 Blue Pink out of 300. But this one has a BUG pressed into the vinyl! 1 of 1 :)

I also have a LTJ losing streak pic disc with about a half-inch of the b-side picture torn off from the bottom.